BOYS BASKETBALL CAMP
Campers not registered until payment is received. Only one camper can be registered per order. All registrations are final - there are no refunds.
CHECK OUT/PRINT OUR FLYER!
JULY 13 - 17
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: Butcher Center
Justin Namolik Head Men's Basketball Coach
Zack Thomsen Assistant Men's Basketball Coach
of the Shepherd Rams Basketball Team
MESSAGE FROM COACH NAMOLIK
The Shepherd University Men’s Basketball coaches and players are committed to making our basketball camp the champ of camps! Each camper will learn the fundamentals
of the game and important team concepts that will result in individual improvement on the basketball court. Each camper will be sure to have an enjoyable and rewarding
- Shepherd Basketball T-shirt
- Individualized instruction from Shepherd coaches and players.
- Early Bird workout with Coach Namolik from 8:45a.m. – 9:00a.m., Tuesday – Friday
- Daily lectures from Coach Namolik will emphasize individual improvement
- Individual evaluation report and workout plan
- Campers will be divided into three leagues and play two games per day. Teams will be formed according to age and ability.
- Daily contests
- All-you-can-eat lunch is provided and will be served in the Shepherd University Dining Hall Monday – Thursday
- Camp held in the air-conditioned Butcher Center Arena
Early Registration Cost: $175
If paid in full before July 1st
Registration Cost: $185
If paid after July 1st
Space is limited so please register early.
All proceeds will benefit the Men's Basketball Scholarship Fund
Registration, Butcher Center available for free shooting
Early bird workout with Coach Namolik
Warmup - static and dynamic stretching
Fundamental Stations - lean the fundamentals of the game
Fundamental Station review with Coach Namolik
Walk to the Dining Hall
Walk to the Butcher Center
Daily free throws
Daily Knock Out games
1-1 vs Shepherd University players
Lecture, Introduction of team drills
Please note that camp concludes Friday with an Awards Ceremony starting at 11:30am
We would like to thank you for attending the Shepherd University Basketball Camp. Our basketball program is not fully funded and all proceeds from camp will
benefit our scholarship fund. Athletic scholarships allow us to recruit outstanding student athletes who are given an opportunity to receive a great education
at Shepherd and compete in one of the best Division II conferences in the country. Thank you!
Boys Basketball Day Camp
Usually Ships in 24 Hours
Usually Ships in 2-3 Days
OUT OF STOCK
In Store Only
Usually Ships in 2-3 Weeks